Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Couldn't stand it....

I just couldn't wait, I had to use my great "new" space to create something. So, I threw this LO together. It's from our trip to Vegas a couple of years ago. One more LO and I'll be finished with Vegas. Yeah!!! It's amazing how "easy" it is to create in a clean space. I did this LO in less than 30 minutes (including picking paper, embellies, etc.). That's unbelieveable for me! You can't tell from the pic (unless you click on it to make it larger)....I ran the PP through a paper crimper and to make "bubbles" all over it. The center of the flower is an acrylic tile that says "fun". I didn't journal b/c the pics have the place and date printed in the corners. Now I need to get some sleep, it's almost 11:00. A long day tomorrow, I'm taking Christine to the Demi Lovato concert in Lafayette. I didn't get much sleep last night, Christine talked Edwin into letting her sleep with me and he went to her room. Well, she apparently had lots of dreams because I was startled awake several times from a swift kick to the head!!!! Now that's a great way to be awakened ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment