Monday, June 8, 2009

Album I made for my niece

I made these pages for my nieces 15th birthday party. I premade the album and took it to Guatemala and showed her how to add the pictures and journaling. She loved it and I had a great time completing it with her. Sorry some of the pics are not too great. I will get better at photographing LO eventually. I covered a large chipboard "L" with PP and tied ribbon around it. I added some jewel brads to this die-cut paper to give it a little pop, you can't see it in the pic.
The yellow "tabs" are folded pieces of ribbon.
At the top is punched circles with brads in the center.
Folded over the corners, set eyelets, and tied ribbon through them.
This is one of my favorite layouts. I used magic mesh between the PP and ribbon.
I used strips of PP and cut like ribbon as background.
I loved this page. I didn't have the flowers I wanted so I inked white flowers and adhered with brads.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love the LO, love the colors! And am sooo happy you are BLOGGING!!!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED! YOUR LO. I THOUGHT THEY WERE AWESOME!

    LOVE,
    CHRISTINE
    P.S. XOXOXOXOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete