Thursday, July 2, 2009

What? I can't hear you....

I had forgotten how LOUD concerts are, especially ones with hundreds of young girls screaming as loud as they can. But my inability to hear was all worth it, Christine had a fantastic time and says I'm the coolest Mom ever! Although, I've opened a "can of worms" because she wants to know when we can go to another concert!! Maybe after I regain my hearing and forget again how loud it was this time and recover from paying $30 for a T-SHIRT (outrageous!). I'm off to get ready to go to Edwin's Oath Ceremony. We are so excited and can't wait to see him complete this journey. Will post some pics from the concert and ceremony later. Have a Great day!

1 comment:

  1. OK, WHAT concert???? Can't wait to see Ceromony pics... I know you are so excited, proud and relieved!!!

    ReplyDelete