Sunday, June 14, 2009

Seller Beware

I know the term often heard is buyer beware but in this instance it's seller beware......I took a bunch of stuff to Scrap & Co this morning for the New 2 You sale and was "mobbed" upon entering the store. I had a large armful of stuff and was immediately surrounded and people started grabbing things out of my hands before I could put it on the table. My daughter was with me and they did the same thing to her. When we went back to the truck to get more stuff she told me "Mami, those ladies are a little scary and crazy, they were grabbing stuff from me". Needless to say it was interesting. I'm thankful that my stuff sold. It was funny in the end, we all had a good chuckle. I wish I had pictures to post along with the story, you almost had to see it to believe it. Next time you're in the store ask Denise, she was as surprised as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment