Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Disbelief and Relief

I can't believe it.....I finally finished cleaning and organizing my scrap stuff. It was a huge task and it feels so good to be finished. My office/scrap room looks so clean and inviting. It makes me want to sit in there and actually crop (still doesn't make me want to work though). Now I will be able to crop at home when I have a few minutes. Maybe I can get almost caught up (I don't think I'll ever be really caught up). It took me forever to finish because I actually went through every box, bag, container, etc. and cleaned out and organized my supplies and put them either in my Scraprack in the closet or in my ScrapBox. I'm so excited and can't wait to use everything now.
This is a shot of my scrap desk. I should have taken a before pic, you couldn't see the top of the desk.
The table at the end of my desk if where Christine crops, you couldn't see it either.
Another shot of our clean and clutter free work space. This is my ScrapBox. It holds all my paper and some other supplies. It also has a work space but I find it a little too small. The table can be folded down flat against the front of the box and the box can be folded up to look like an armoire.
Yeah, I did it!!!!!!! Now I need to add some cute decorative touches to my room and it'll be complete. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. I'll post pics when I decide and finish. Thanks for checking it out. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment