Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Getting Organized

Does anyone have as much trouble as I do getting and staying organized? My scrap supplies always look like a bomb went off in my closet. Well, no longer....I am almost finished organizing everything. I'm planning to finish this weekend while my hubby is out of town. I'll take some pics and post when I'm done. Maybe posting it on here will make me actually follow through and finish. It's been a work in progress for 2 or 3 weeks. The problem with organizing my supplies is looking at and touching everything makes me want to scrap instead. Have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. HEY Bonilla, WHAT is this about you not being organized??? YOU are THE QUEEN of organization....unless I get to sit by you at a crop and dig in all your goodies!!!! I miis ya!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete