Sunday, June 28, 2009

I went to Co. on Saturday during the day with Christine and managed to get a few pages done. She wasn't into cropping yesterday and just listened to her IPod while I worked. These are the pages I did.
This was a kit I purchased from 2Scrappin Chicks. I changed the title, inked the PP, and outlined the title and die-cuts with black marker to give a little more pop.
This is my creation. I love the paisley print paper. I added some buttons and bling.
Another orignal, I inked the edges of the Santa paper and added some sparkly poinsettia flowers for embellishments. This was from a class I took at MM. The right side is a sheet protector with 4x6 openings to be decorated or just slip in pictures.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these!! Hate I didn't get to see you at Co ! We need to plan a day to meet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I had seen you too. We definitely need to plan a crop day. I'm trying to finish my organizing/cleaning and I'm so close. After that, I'm hoping to go most Fridays. I hope we can meet up some times.

    ReplyDelete