Thursday, June 18, 2009

What I've Organized so far...

Here it is ladies.... I have (finally) finished organizing my ScrapRack. It holds all of my stickers, chipboard, bling, and some seasonal paper. It's all organized by category in pouches. The great thing ... it's completely portable for those wonderful weekend crops!!! I can take the entire thing or just a section. The sections are on 3-ring binders that velcro to the rack. I have a small walk-in closet in my office to store my supplies. The rack sits on a shelf in the closet, out of sight.
This is the bottom of the closet. Those boxes hold my flowers, ribbon, and buttons. My crop luggage is stored on the floor under the shelves.
These are the top two shelves that hold my albums, new and completed.
Another shot of the scraprack. Trying to show how much stuff I have in it (trust me it's a lot).
The remaining pictures are piles of stuff I have that still need to be organized. All of those things need to be incorporated into my Scrapbox (a large armoire). I'm hoping to get that finished soon. I'll post photos when I finish.
I obviously have way too much stuff. But, I love it! I welcome any suggestions for staying better organized.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, I have to come see the scraprack.....I have went back and forth about getting one! LOVE the closet! I started working in my scraproom today.....argh, it is a disaster.....
    The room is looking fabulous! Can't wait to see final product! Talk to ya soon!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete