Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day Card

Christine wanted to make Edwin a card. She chose everything from my stash. The only assistance I gave was hints on placing embellishments. She is so proud of her card. I told her I was going to take pics and post to the blog. She was SO excited about that. She said she would be famous because a blog is on the internet and lots of people look at the internet. She's so funny! I love her card too and I know Edwin will be so touched by it. The quote at the bottom says "Any man can be a father, it take someone special to be a dad".
I love this picture of them together. We were at a wedding reception (she was the flower girl) and I caught them just sitting together all snuggled up. I had it printed in B/W because I love the elegant, classic look it gives to special occasion photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment