Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sick Husband

Okay - my husband was gone for a week to Mexico with a friend (even though I said it wasn't a good idea to go there right now). So, he comes back and starts feeling sick. I sent him staight to the doctor (told him if he has swine flu or some other weird disease and it doesn't kill him, I will). The doctor says everything is fine just a reaction to the change in temperature, altitude, etc. She gave him a shot and said if he's not better by Monday to go back. Well, now he's getting worse and is driving me crazy. Like most men, he's a pain in the neck when he's sick. Of course, he doesn't stay home and rest, he's at work running around in this heat and wonders why he's getting worse. Aaagghhh, I'm trying to be patient but it's not working out too well. But, you will notice I didn't put "sick OF husband" as the title!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment