Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why do they wait until the last minute....

On the way home from school today my step-daughter informs me that she needs to MAKE a toga for the Roman Feast they are having at school TOMORROW!! Of course, she knew about this last week but forgot until today. It was definitely not the news I wanted to hear. I also had to provide a tray of grapes and nuts for this feast, which I just finished putting together at 11:40 pm. This is exactly why I constantly drill into their heads not to wait until the last minute to work on school projects. It drives me crazy! Ok, enough ranting....can't wait until the crop on the 20th. I'm hoping to squeeze in some organizing time before then. I need to be a little more productive than I was at the last crop I attended, only did 4 pages. But, I did lots of visiting and had a ton of fun. Well worth it! I feel better after my little griping session. I should be able to sleep a little better now. Actually, I shouldn't have any trouble sleeping....I'm exhausted! Good Night!

3 comments:

  1. I mentioned you and your blog on my Sunday Share Time just to let everyone know how wonderful you are.

    Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The project went very well in the end. We did a VERY simple wrap around toga and pinned it up. She said it was the same style the teacher wore so I guess I stressed for nothing.

    Thank you for your sweet thoughts and shout out on your blog (somehow I missed that post & had to go back and read it). On Valentine's Day Jacob (the baby) was dedicated at our church. It was a great day!

    Can't wait to crop on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete