Monday, February 1, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Time is flying so fast and I'm so busy I can't even begin to slow down. They are killing me at Christine's school with volunteer projects. This is a very busy time at school. I'm really looking forward to the break for Mardi Gras, they get the whole week off. Of course I have some serious house cleaning projects planned for that week. I'm really needing to get things in order around here and the kids owe me lots of working time. They both have debts to pay off. Christine broke her ipod touch and Adriana infected my computer with viruses. So, they have to work off the cost of repairs! I thought that was just genius and they need to know that things aren't free. I'm hoping to go to the all-day crop on the 20th. Anyone going? I will try to take and post pics of the last LO I did at the last crop this week. I have lots to catch up on. Have a fantastic week!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl,
    I miss you too. Are you going to the all-day crop on the 20th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect idea. Work them to the bone! LOL Just kidding.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete