Monday, July 6, 2009

Congrats Party

These are pics from the party I threw for Edwin in honor of him becoming a citizen. It was such a blast. I didn't think we'd have a very good turnout since I did it on July 4th. What a surprise.....we probably had about 75 guests. Edwin and I were so honored that everyone took time out from their holiday plans to come and celebrate with us. It was such a blessing to share such a special moment in our life with so many wonderful friends that are like family to us. I took the drink cups and filled them with candy wrapped in flag wrappers and put a pinwheel and two small flags in it. I used those as table centerpieces. They came out so cute. The tables were covered in either red, white, or blue tablecloths with the pinwheel cups and handheld fans with the flag on them. This is the cake and my cute hubby.
A pic of us with our dear friend Mike.
Edwin & me with our youngest son (really, nephew, but they are more like sons to us), Danilo.
Christine with our oldest son (nephew), Mynor.
Us, together and having a blast.
Christine and Adriana were the welcoming committee. They stood by the door and gave star-shaped necklaces to everyone as they came into the party. They thought that was so cool!
Me and my dear friend, Pauline, and her niece, Mercy.
Our girls with a couple of their friends.
Me and one of my best buds...Christy!
Edwin with a bunch of the guys that work for us.
Edwin with several guests.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Donna,
    That is so AWESOME!!!! I am happy for you all! And what a great party you threw!!! Oh , here is a secret.......Co. is getting in new American/4th papers this week!! Go check it out!!

    ReplyDelete